Follow these steps to create tiny URLs/links for social media.
- Find the link you want to use and click the “Get link” button.
- Make sure you use the tracking URL. This is the first URL in any affiliate link which is within a set of quotation marks.
- Use the complete URL after a href = but not including the quotation marks.
- You can then copy and paste this tracking link into your favorite link shorteners, such as goo.gl or bit.ly to use in social media promotions.
- By using a unique bit.ly or goo.gl link for each social media platform, you’ll be able to see where your clicks are coming from in your bit.ly or goo.gl account reporting.