People wishing to join the Udemy Affiliate Program will need to submit an application to one of the affiliate networks we partner with. A list of our affiliate network partners is below.
- Please note that before applying, we recommend checking our program’s requirements to see if you are eligible.
We have several options of networks you can choose from when applying to join our program. You can submit your application to any of the following networks:
- Rakuten Network: https://signup.Rakuten.com/publishers/registration/landing?ls-locale=us&host=Rakuten&mid=39197
- Admitad: https://www.admitad.com/en/webmaster/offers/22448/landing/?ref=onlb2895dhb3e3b7aadc
- Awin UK: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/6554/profile
- Awin Germany: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/15924/profile
- Awin France: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/15925/profile
- Awin Italy: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/15926/profile
- Awin Spain: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/15927/profile
- Awin Netherlands: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/15928/profile
- Awin Poland: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/15929/profile
- Awin US: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/16235/profile
- Awin Canada: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/162326/profile
Your application’s status
Each application is reviewed thoroughly to determine if you are eligible based on the approval criteria outlined in our requirements article mentioned above. However, if you have not heard back from the network within 1 week after submitting your application, please contact Udemy Support, who can look into this for you. Or, you can also wait for the network’s team to follow up with you directly.